Today is the first day of school for the girls! They are doing Pre-K again this year. Kevin and I decided that we really wanted to wait a year before sending them off to kindergarten. That way they aren't starting college at 17.
The new adventure for this year is new teachers and ... the biggest change... separate classrooms! I think it will be really good for them to be apart some and develop their own identities. They still have recess and bathroom breaks together so they will still see each other during school. They have never really been very dependant on one another but rather they like to know the other is close by. The first morning was easy- no tears, and no drama! Just like grown up girls, kinda broke Mommy and Daddy's hearts a bit. Our babies are growing up so fast!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute!! I thought about you guys!! It's going to be weird not seeing you at school!
Post a Comment