Monday, August 10, 2009

Racing in Kentucky

Kevin and I had a "date night" of sorts when we went to the Meijer Indy 300 at Kentucky Speedway. We were lucky to have suite tickets, so we had Kevin's Dad and my Mom come with us. My Dad, brother and brother's girlfriend, Jessica, all went as well but had grandstand seats. I have to admit I was very thankful for the suite since it was air conditioned and had comfy seats - two necessities when you're seven months pregnant!
We had a great time, and Kevin is already talking about taking the girls with us next year!
Lots of fun!
Kevin and I
There was a "fly by" of a military chopper. I am not even going to guess at what type of helicopter it is.... but regardless it was very very cool!


Kevin with his sweet headphones on. They are headphones you can rent to
listen to the team radio transmissions. I have to admit, he let me listen and
it was pretty neat to hear what they were saying!


Mom and I

Kevin and his Dad, Carlo.

No comments: