So enough of my gushing... These are some pictures from our "family party" as they put it, which was on their actual birthday. They spent the day at COSI with Aunt Katie and Nana and then we went out to dinner with Nonno. Fun day!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Happy 5th Birthday!
So our baby girls are 5 now!! So hard to believe. I know everyone says "it goes by so fast' but honestly I wish I could just freeze time for a couple years. I miss them being little. Now they seem like such grown up girls! I would give anything to just be able to hold them again - that seems to only happen now if they are sick or hurt. Which as a parent you certainly don't hope for. Otherwise they are too busy to slow down and let Mom hold them. Don't get me wrong, I am so incredibly proud of the girls they have become. They are both so smart, really funny, and of course beautiful. I can honestly say it is a honor to be their Mommy. Sometimes I look at them and wonder how they are mine! I love them more than life!!
So enough of my gushing... These are some pictures from our "family party" as they put it, which was on their actual birthday. They spent the day at COSI with Aunt Katie and Nana and then we went out to dinner with Nonno. Fun day!

So enough of my gushing... These are some pictures from our "family party" as they put it, which was on their actual birthday. They spent the day at COSI with Aunt Katie and Nana and then we went out to dinner with Nonno. Fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment