So much to the delight of my family (insert sarcasm here) I decided that we were going to go out to the pumpkin patch today. Truthfully, and I think they will agree, it turned out to be a great afternoon. The weather was great and the fields were soggy, but not horrible, considering all the rain this past week. The part I think that had everyone on edge is that you have to take a 5-10 minute hayride out to the actual pumpkin fields and back. Thankfully I knew one of the guys driving the wagons, (never know when and old Pizza Hut friend will pop up) and he went very slow on the bumpy parts! The girls had a great time and I am really glad we got to go out as a family. (Okay, you're right I just didn't want to miss it!) Here are some pictures....
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment