Well.... as a mother of twins, you always know there will come a day when one twin gets invited somewhere and the other doesn't. It's only logical. They are different people, with different friends, and different interests. Well, I am proud to say we had our "first" of what I am sure will be many of these occurrences and everyone did great!
Kathryn was invited to a birthday party for a little boy in her class and Caroline wasn't. (Duh of course, she wouldn't be!) So I explained to Caroline it was for a new friend of Kathryn's in her class and that's just how things work - sometimes Kathryn will be invited and she won't and visa versa. She was completely cool with it, and spent the time instead going on a special lunch date with Nana and visiting me at my office! Just another milestone this year ... sort of breaks my heart!
And of course, Miss Rachel was wonderful and took Kathryn to her party, and even snapped a couple of pictures....

No comments:
Post a Comment