(Yes the tooth fairy came, and brought her $2!)
Monday, November 2, 2009
Caroline Lost a Tooth!
I cannot believe my baby lost her first tooth (on 10.24.09)!! I knew she had two loose teeth - Dr. Bradd had told us at the last check up. Thankfully I had a heads up, since when I first found out they were loose I cried! I am going to blame it on the pregnancy hormones, however, I think I would have cried anyway. It just seems like such a major milestone - a major growing up milestone! She really will be singing "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!" Here are some pictures of our new toothless girl!
Checking out the tooth with her sister!
(Yes the tooth fairy came, and brought her $2!)
(Yes the tooth fairy came, and brought her $2!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment