Regardless, I am always conscious that the girls know that too. It is hard having a new, cute, and little baby in the house. So this past week, we were able to sneak in some special time with just us girls. We went to Disney Live! with one of their friends. They were so excited and really loved being able to take a friend. I thought this picture of the three of them was adorable!
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Disney Live!
I was looking back through several of my recent posts and it really seemed like the girls were an after thought since AJ's arrival. Which, for any of you who know my kids - you can completely back me up on the fact that nothing could be further from the truth! They are still (and will always be) the light of my life. My light is just brighter with the addition of their baby brother!
Regardless, I am always conscious that the girls know that too. It is hard having a new, cute, and little baby in the house. So this past week, we were able to sneak in some special time with just us girls. We went to Disney Live! with one of their friends. They were so excited and really loved being able to take a friend. I thought this picture of the three of them was adorable!

Regardless, I am always conscious that the girls know that too. It is hard having a new, cute, and little baby in the house. So this past week, we were able to sneak in some special time with just us girls. We went to Disney Live! with one of their friends. They were so excited and really loved being able to take a friend. I thought this picture of the three of them was adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment