Whoa! It is hard to believe the last time I updated this was almost 4 months ago! Needless to say things have been busy, busy, busy around here! I decided that I'm probably not going to be able to upload all the fun things we have been up to for the last 4 months so I decided to just start with what has been happening lately.
AJ is five months old, and spoiled rotten - just as he should be. He is completely adored by his big sisters and of course his Momma! The girls are doing amazing adjusting to the new baby. They are still eager to help in anyway they can, but I'm sure that will wear off over time! They are learning to read and do simple math in school - true to their personalities, Kathryn loves to read, and Caroline loves math.
The last 4 months has been all about change in our house - some good and some not so good, but all in all we are doing really well - just learning to adjust to each curve ball life throws at us!
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment