Sunday, June 6, 2010

First Boat Ride of 2010

We took the boat out for the first time this season. It has been awhile since we were all out. We didn't go out last year since I was REALLY pregnant all summer. So the girls were very excited to go out! It was also AJ's very first trip out!

Hmm.... what is going on? Why are my feet wet?

Okay seriously... what is up with this thing I am wearing? (As you can tell, AJ wasn't so sure about the life jacket!)

I love this picture! All three of my babies on the swim platform!

Kathryn and "Fisher"

He was so concerned at first! After the first couple minutes, he LOVED going fast. I think I should be worried....

AJ and I in the lake. (His first time swimming!! Outside the bathtub, of course.)

He was not pleased or impressed by this move... AT ALL! I love this picture though because he is making the exact same face he would as a crying newborn.

Okay, that's better

Mommy and Caroline

Aunt Katie, Caroline and Mommy

Beautiful Kathryn

My Girls

He was a happy camper!

Caroline and Papa

Kathryn and I

Stud

Whatch ya lookin' at Good Lookin'?

Caroline LOVED driving

Driving is very serious stuff

Big Guy... and now PURPLE glasses?

Waiting on the trailer

AJ and Uncle Ron
What you can't see is AJ's expression.... TOTALLY enamoured.

No comments: