Thursday, July 15, 2010

9 Months!

Nine months! I'm not sure how it is even possible! This little man is my sunshine each and everyday. I know I have said it a million times before, but he is the sweetest little boy, and I am so lucky to be his Mommy.
He also went to the doctor on Wednesday, here are his stats:
Height - 28.5 in. 70%
Weight - 22 lbs 75% (did I mention that he LOVES to eat?)
Head - 19 in. off the chart - seriously, off the chart! It's because of all his brains right? :)

These are some pictures I ATTEMPTED to take... note... attempted! :) AJ is a VERY active little boy now - and always busy!


You want me to sit here? In one spot? Seriously?
hahahaha - no chance!

Coming to get you Mommy!

Gotcha Momma! He is so precious! And I LOVE his blue eyes.
Finally one good picture!
Yes - I did have to give him the lens cap for the camera to get him to stay!

Pulling up on EVERYTHING!

In his "garden" a favorite of his sisters too! I just loved his face.


Hanging in his pad.

No comments: