So this past week while Caroline and Kathryn were playing at Mom and Dad's house on the Bonzai slide, Caroline decided that the puppy was hot and need to be cooled off. So she proceeded to dump an entire bucket of water on her!
Nana of course said rather than dumping water on her, she should see if the puppy wanted a drink from the bucket.
So Caroline fills it back up and asks Kahlua - "Do you want a drink or do you want to get baptized again?" Classic! Mom wasn't sure what she said so she said "Caroline did you said Bath Time or Baptized?" Caroline's response "Nana, baptized, you know like what I did in church when I was a baby!"
So stinking funny - I have no idea where the whole baptized thing came from. I love the things they come up with!
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment