Thursday, July 9, 2009

100 Days!


It is hard to believe but there is only 100 days left until our baby's due date! Above is a picture of the girls and I tonight. I really hate pregnancy pictures - not of other people - but of myself. Mainly because I look and feel like a beached whale! This is not helped by the fact that I am pasty white in the dead middle of summer. Oh well, I know it is such a small price to pay to get our sweet little boy here healthy and happy!
I had an OB appointment today too for a routine check up - everything is great - his heartbeat is 150-155 which the doctor said was perfect. They are going to schedule my c-section this week, so we will know his birthday soon! That is assuming I make it that far which no doctor I have seen recently seems very confident in that! According to the 20 week ultrasound measurements, he is in the 70th percentile! Healthy boy!
Needless to say we are all very excited to meet him, but in the meantime we are content with the entertainment he is already providing us with ....watching my stomach move!

No comments: